Tim is an audit partner at Shinn & Co. He brings more than 10 years of public accounting experience to his position and specializes in community assurance and advisory services, with extensive experience in for-profit businesses, not-for-profits, local government, employee benefit plans and community associations. Tim’s efficient work ethic and detailed focus allows him to approach each project with proficiency and professionalism. Additionally, Tim is a major proponent of the Sarasota community and its businesses having been born and raised in the area.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Florida Institute of Public Accountants
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Member
- Leadership Sarasota Graduate 2011
- Sarasota Young Professionals
- Sarasota Young Republican Club
- Co-Chair Youth Leadership Program 2012, 2013
- Leadership Sarasota, Board Member
Designations and Certifications
Certified Public Accountant
Areas of Special Emphasis
Assurance and community associations
Fifth Year Accounting, University of South Florida
B.S in Business Administration: Finance, Franciscan University
What is the best business advice you have ever received?
Do what you love, and you won’t work a day in your life.
What can a client expect when working with the Shinn & Co. team?
A client can expect dedicated and responsive team members who are excited and capable of meeting your needs to exceed your expectations.